Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Whats love got to do with it?

My story of the meal I love the most is not that interesting but here it goes. I remember eating some tacos dorados de pollo a while back but it never tastes the same. I left to Mexico for 1 whole month and all I ate was beans and mole and all sorts of Mexican food which is also really good. I came back home from my vacation and my mom had made the meal I really like but this time it tastes way better then before and I think it tasted better because we were all eating as a family having a good time talking about my trip. I believe that never again will these tacos taste the same as that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BIG QUESTION REASEARCH

I had a change of mind, so my big question is " What cause someone to kill another person?" I did some research and found out t...