Thursday, January 17, 2019

How To Get To Graceland

My experience sort of sligns with the Paul Simon video. I say this because i grew up listening to music every morning because my brothers would put music everytime they would get ready for school. This got me really into music so i decide to download the ones i liked the mostvand listen to them all the time. To this day i still enjoy listening to the same type of music and maybe in the future i might make my own song and have someone sing it!! I compare to the video because paul got interested in a type of music because he would always listen to a red caset recording with music in it and so will i but i would hear the music because of my brothers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BIG QUESTION REASEARCH

I had a change of mind, so my big question is " What cause someone to kill another person?" I did some research and found out t...