Another point he made was how society was going to fall into drugs, i thinl he is right because mostly everybody in this world are doing drugs and now there is even a drug that is legal to consume.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BIG QUESTION REASEARCH
I had a change of mind, so my big question is " What cause someone to kill another person?" I did some research and found out t...
-
I had a change of mind, so my big question is " What cause someone to kill another person?" I did some research and found out t...
-
1 point that he made was over population and I think he is right about that because there are so many people living in this world even thoug...
-
I think some examples the come from the book would be how a couple think they are better and like to show off their things. Like when the gu...
No comments:
Post a Comment