Thursday, March 7, 2019
Brave New Conversation
Something that stood put to me so far from the bool "The Brave New World" was of how Huxley wants a world were everybody is more free and get to do what they want. Also that we have freedom is our world top but he believes that we meed even more freedom. Im not really understanding the book but this is what mostly stood out to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BIG QUESTION REASEARCH
I had a change of mind, so my big question is " What cause someone to kill another person?" I did some research and found out t...
-
I had a change of mind, so my big question is " What cause someone to kill another person?" I did some research and found out t...
-
1 point that he made was over population and I think he is right about that because there are so many people living in this world even thoug...
-
I think some examples the come from the book would be how a couple think they are better and like to show off their things. Like when the gu...
No comments:
Post a Comment