Thursday, February 28, 2019

I'M THE PERSON I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

Something tjat distinguish people that act from people that just think things would be that the people that act is more likley to be sonthing good in life. Some people would hear something and do nothing while others will go and help because they stop at nothing to do what they can to help while the others give up and dont try at all. I see this as am advantage because i can start doing everything i can to help someone when thethey need help. This will male me not only a better person but it makes me want to do things that i believe should be done. This can help me have a better future for my family and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BIG QUESTION REASEARCH

I had a change of mind, so my big question is " What cause someone to kill another person?" I did some research and found out t...