1).Bernard asks john to explain why people treat him deffrently and alsp about his life.
2). Linda's approach to relationships is that she is sad and feels like she is infortunate because she lives in the reservation. They dont let someone sleep with many people after they have haf a child of their own already.
3). He brings her
4). John doesnt like the pope. So john decides to stab him and the pope just laughs.
5). John thinks that he is alone because ever since he was
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BIG QUESTION REASEARCH
I had a change of mind, so my big question is " What cause someone to kill another person?" I did some research and found out t...
-
I had a change of mind, so my big question is " What cause someone to kill another person?" I did some research and found out t...
-
1 point that he made was over population and I think he is right about that because there are so many people living in this world even thoug...
-
I think some examples the come from the book would be how a couple think they are better and like to show off their things. Like when the gu...
No comments:
Post a Comment