Friday, November 9, 2018

So This guy goes for a walk

I think that Ray Bradbury wrote "The Pedestrian" because he felt the need to write about an event that happened to him that can happen to anyone. All he went was for a walk and he ended up getting judge on what he was doing to they took him. This happens to a lot of people in the world which is why so many people hate the authority that other people have over them. This is why I think that what happened to Ray made him right this story in a confusing way of why this happened to him but also understandable  because many people go through this and it might happen to you some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BIG QUESTION REASEARCH

I had a change of mind, so my big question is " What cause someone to kill another person?" I did some research and found out t...