Emerson main idea was mostly about being your self and making your own decisions to have a future that you want. There are lots of quotes in the Emerson essay which talk about how every man has the ability to decide how he wants his future to be. That any man or women can achieve greatness as long as they try their best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BIG QUESTION REASEARCH
I had a change of mind, so my big question is " What cause someone to kill another person?" I did some research and found out t...
-
I had a change of mind, so my big question is " What cause someone to kill another person?" I did some research and found out t...
-
1 point that he made was over population and I think he is right about that because there are so many people living in this world even thoug...
-
I think some examples the come from the book would be how a couple think they are better and like to show off their things. Like when the gu...
No comments:
Post a Comment